Whether your vehicle is an expression of your personality, or simply a way to get from point A to point B, it is a big investment you want to protect. By law, you must have liability insurance to cover an accident that causes injury to another person and/or their property. However, liability insurance alone can leave you woefully underinsured and your car in park. Get back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, theft, or other covered event with the right auto policy.
Auto Insurance Coverage Options
- Liability – bodily injury or property damage coverage
- Comprehensive/Collision – Comprehensive insurance covers all damage other than that caused by a collision. Collision insurance covers damage to your car if it hits another vehicle or object or if it rolls over.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist – This personal automobile insurance covers risk involved when you are involved in an accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured party
- Medical Payments Insurance for Automobile Drivers – This insurance typically dovetails your health insurance and pays medical expenses relating to an accident for you or your family members regardless of who was at fault in the accident.
- Rental Car Reimbursement – Rental Car Reimbursement provides a certain daily amount of coverage toward a rental car while your car is out of service due to an insured peril.
- Towing Assistance – Towing assistance is usually stated as a set amount of miles or a labor figure if you are involved in an accident or your car is damaged by an insured peril.
Auto Insurance Providers
Let the experts at Cole Harrison help you find the right coverage for you and your budget.